Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Skin Care For Beautiful Skin


Products Recommended: Loreal 'Age Perfect' Cleansing Milk or... Sometimes I use Clarins 'Lait Demaquillant Velours' but it can dry my skin out a bit - good for Oily Skin Johnson's Baby 'Sorbolene Cream' can be used as a cleanser and body wash - great for shaving too. Olay 'Regenerist' Thermal Skin Polisher - the reason I say once a week (twice if you have fake tan to remove) is that scrubbing away at 'break-out' skin feels like you're being proactive - MYTH! Please don't hack at your pretty face! An Alternative - Michelle Phan does a great YouTube vid on a homemade skin polisher using olive oil, honey and sugar - it's awesome, check it out in my faves - I use it on my legs and lips (odd combination - I know). Kiehl's 'Ultra Facial Moisturizer' for all skin types. Dove and Olay, Nivea and Loreal also do good day creams which I have used alternately for years. SK-II Facial Treatment Essence - it works like a toner - be very wary of toners, only really for the over 25's in my book- if you suffer from Acne: Proactive do a version of this which I've heard raves about. Wrinkle Venom 'with syn-ake' exclusive to Priceline - plums up areas you find are deepening with wrinkles or sleep creases! Estee Lauder 'Advanced Night Repair' Protective Recovery Complex - it's a serum and works away at your skin when you sleep. Gold standard in my book. Giorgio Armani 'Crema Nera' (black cream) it has 'obsidian mineral regenerating cream' sounds as impressive as the price. Things I Didn't ...

Promo Chains For Stihl Chainsaws




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links